January is Spay and Neuter Month
Spaying or Neutering your pet is a routine surgical procedure that has many health benefits.
Benefits of Spaying
• Prevents unwanted pregnancies.
• Eliminates in-heat cycle.
• Eliminates risk of uterine or ovarian cancer.
• Significant decreased risk of mammary cancer when spayed before first heat.
Benefits of Neutering
• Reduces risk of prostate cancer and other genital diseases.
• Reduces unwanted roaming and aggressive behavior.
• Reduces territorial marking with offensive urine odors.
• Spaying/Neutering will make my pet fat.
• I need to wait for the first heat cycle before getting my pet spayed.
• My pet's behavior will change dramatically after surgery.
• There are plenty of good homes available if my pet has a litter.
• My male dog can't have puppies so there is no reason to have him neutered.
• Spaying and Neutering is a painful procedure.
Call us for more details!